A visit to Adult Day Services is always a delight. During a recent visit, the participants were enjoying a snack and reading some Shel Silverstein poetry.
They also reflected on just what they are thankful for this Thanksgiving:
- Being Alive!
- My good friend of many years who is in the hospital.
- 3 very good kids.
- My father who turned a little girl into a baseball pitcher.
- Turkey and Pumpkin Pie.
- My mother who, even with an artificial arm…still baked knish!
- Being invited to come to spend the day with this group of friends.
- The milkman…who delivered (every day!) milk and seltzer water to our house.
Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!