We have embarked upon a wonderful joint effort with the Clark Foundation and The Oregon Symphony in a program called Music Now! This program allows our residents to interact with a musician in a personal setting while being able to move with the music. To find more information about the program, go to http://www.orsymphony.org/edu/music-now.aspx. To see pictures of the program, make sure to like us on Facebook!
News & Updates Categories
- Adult Day Services
- Capital Campaign
- Estate Planning
- Jewish Family & Child Service
- Life & Legacy
- Life Enrichment
- Magic Act
- Resident News
- Rose Schnitzer Manor
- Social Services
- Teaching & Learning
Future Resident Program
We know that moving can be a tough transition. That’s why we’ve created the Future Resident Program at Rose Schnitzer Manor. The program is open to those who have chosen to move to Rose Schnitzer Manor in the next six months and put down the $500 reservation deposit. The program allows participants to be introduced to our community and makes for a smoother transition.
The perks of the program include:
- Four complimentary meal passes monthly to any of our dining rooms
- Access to all programs on campus including a variety of exercise classes, art classes, discussion groups, musical entertainment, cocktail parties, lecture series, movies, and more – about 75 each week to choose from!
- Invitations to special events and celebrations
- Use of our weekly shopping shuttles
- Exclusive discount to the Adult Day Services Program on our Campus
To join the program, contact our Senior Living Advisor, Polina Munblit, by phone at 503.535.4004 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cedar Sinai Park is proud to Co-host Jewish Family & Child Service annual Holiday Campaigns
The Holiday Campaigns wouldn’t be possible without the help of the following Partners:
Cedar Sinai Park
Congregation Beth Israel
Congregation Shaarie Torah
The Jewish Federation of Greater Portland
Jewish Boy Scout Troop 739
Jewish Cub Scout Troop 739
Maayan Torah Day School
Mittleman Jewish Community Center
Moishe House Portland
Portland Jewish Academy
- The Thanksgiving Food Box campaign will provide 150 households with the ingredients for a delicious and nutritious dinner including turkey and all the trimmings.
- Mitzvah Menorah/The Adopt-a-Family campaign will brighten the Hanukkah or Christmas holiday for 50 individuals or families by providing things they need such as household items, clothing, and toys for young children.
Provide cash donations
Support Mitzvah Menorah / Adopt- A-Family
Contribute food or gifts
- Sunday, November 20: Thanksgiving Food Boxes – assembling the ingredients for a complete Thanksgiving dinner into a box and/or delivering the boxes to needy families.
- Sunday, December 18: Mitzvah Menorah / Adopt-a-Family – wrapping holiday gifts, assembling them into bundles and/or delivering the gifts to needy households.
When the community comes together, great things happen!
Check out a wonderful article from our Guide & Spiritual Life Director, Jemi Mansfield, about our new Green House® Home. http://blog.thegreenhouseproject.org/