February 9, 2017
We have embarked upon a wonderful joint effort with the Clark Foundation and The Oregon Symphony in a program called Music Now! This program allows our residents to interact with a musician in a personal setting while being able to move with the music. To find more information about the program, go to http://www.orsymphony.org/edu/music-now.aspx. To see pictures of the program, make sure to like us on Facebook!
January 5, 2017
Future Resident Program
We know that moving can be a tough transition. That’s why we’ve created the Future Resident Program at Rose Schnitzer Manor. The program is open to those who have chosen to move to Rose Schnitzer Manor in the next six months and put down the $500 reservation deposit. The program allows participants to be introduced to our community and makes for a smoother transition.
The perks of the program include:
- Four complimentary meal passes monthly to any of our dining rooms
- Access to all programs on campus including a variety of exercise classes, art classes, discussion groups, musical entertainment, cocktail parties, lecture series, movies, and more – about 75 each week to choose from!
- Invitations to special events and celebrations
- Use of our weekly shopping shuttles
- Exclusive discount to the Adult Day Services Program on our Campus
To join the program, contact our Senior Living Advisor, Polina Munblit, by phone at 503.535.4004 or by email at email@example.com.