Meeting Your Needs through a Social Model of Care
Our social model program provides socialization, support services, and recreation in a secure, supervised setting. The Adult Day Program at Cedar Sinai Park in Portland, Oregon helps to meet the needs of older adults who…
- Live with family and need supervision during the day while family members are at work or in need of respite.
- Are in need of social stimulation, spiritual or emotional support.
- Are in need of specialized memory support or other cognitive support.
- Experience social isolation.
- Are mentally, physically and/or emotionally frail.
Several payment options are available including private pay, Medicaid, local grants and long term insurance coverage.
Lunch and two snacks are included in the daily cost of the program and can be modified to meet the special diets of participants.
We are available today to provide support.