What makes our Adult Day Services program so special?
Several payment options are available including private pay, Medicaid, local grants, and long-term insurance coverage.
Join us once a week, twice a week or for all five days on our campus in southwest Portland, Oregon. We are happy to have you participate in a way that works best for you. Adult Day Services hours are 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
In addition, Cedar Sinai Park offers excellent care coordination services. Our Adult Day Services program can easily be combined with our assisted living services at Rose Schnitzer Manor, or our skilled nursing at Robison Jewish Health Center/Harold Schnitzer Center for Living.
We provide interesting and enjoyable planned group activities adjusted to the needs, abilities, and interests of participants to encourage self-esteem and feelings of success.
Meeting Elders’ Needs
- Live with family and would benefit from more social engagement.
- Are living with dementia and need specialized cognitive support.
- Would benefit from spending the day with peers in a secure setting.
- Crossword puzzles
- Brain challenges
- Trivia games
- Stories and discussions to reminisce and share knowledge or past experiences
- Daily exercise classes
- Singing, drumming, and music appreciation
- Arts and crafts
- Indoor games, including balloon volleyball, basketball, and Nerf baseball
- Lunch and two snacks
To learn more, please contact Nancy Heckler, firstname.lastname@example.org
"My husband loves being at Adult Day Services. The staff could not be more welcoming, encouraging, and caring. There are many activities with mental stimulation. It’s an amazing organization and program. I’m grateful that we’re able to be a part of it.”—Adult Day Services family member.
Get more out of aging.
Start the conversation with a Cedar Sinai Park expert.