Rose Schnitzer Manor Active Assisted Living
Explore Rose Schnitzer Manor Active Assisted Living & sample floorplans and virtual tours in the tabs below.
When you live at Cedar Sinai Park, you become an essential thread within the tapestry of our nearly 104-year-old non-profit organization.
The Fifth Commandment of honoring our mothers and fathers is integrated into every touch and experience at Rose Schnitzer Manor. Regardless of faith, all our residents are appreciated and embraced, as part of the Jewish values we’ve held dear since our beginnings in an old Victorian house in downtown Portland.
We want you to grow with us, and feel empowered to fulfill your life’s goals.
Take a look at the home features, community amenities, life enrichment activities, and care options listed below. Then, contact us at (503) 535-4000 to schedule a tour, learn more about current availability, and get answers to your questions!
We have a robust life enrichment program and we encourage our residents to get involved in as many activities for which they can fit in a day, as well as sharing their passions with fellow residents. Wish to start a club or committee? You can. Have thoughts to share? We want your voice to be heard. We want you to grow with us, and feel empowered to fulfill your life’s goals.
Schedule a tour today
- Beautiful, light-filled apartments with flexible floorplans (view our floor plans above)
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Concierge service
- Pet-friendly community
- Assistance with medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, and more
- Free membership to Mittleman Jewish Community Center
“I like it here. They take good care of us. They really do. The staff is wonderful. The residents are very nice. And there’s a lot of activities.” - Annette
- Three delicious and nutritous meals daily
- Private dining room and in-home dining available
- Woodsy, wheelchair-accessible walking trail
- Beauty salon
- Greenhouse and outdoor raised garden beds
- Easy access to our Adult Day Services program and Sinai In-Home Care
- More than 75 weekly programs that stimulate the mind and body
- Live on-campus performances from the Rose Schnitzer Manor singers as well as drama and poetry readings
- Book clubs, discussion groups, and a Monthly Lecture Series
- Trips to restaurants, museums, concerts, theaters, casinos, sporting events, grocery stores, Washington Square Mall, and various banks
- Weekly Jewish Shabbat services as well as holiday services and celebrations for people of all faiths
- Weekly Happy Hour at our cozy Marcy’s Bar
- Daily exercise classes (Yoga, Tai Chi, Volleyball, etc.)
- Flower arranging, pottery, painting, ceramics, beading activities, and more
Schedule a tour today
Get more out of aging.
Start the conversation with a Cedar Sinai Park expert.