Volunteers are at the heart of what we do. From organizing recreational activities to responding to the spiritual needs of residents, your time is an essential gift to our residents and to this community. At Cedar Sinai Park, you’ll find a wide range of activities to choose from…
- Arts, Recreation & Socialization. Lead or assist with activities ranging from ceramics, gardening, and games to reminiscence groups and more.
- Adventure Excursions & Local Outings. Join us for beach trips, casino outings, scenic drives, lunch & dinner outings, shopping, and community events.
- One-on-One Time. Read aloud to residents, come by for social visits, letter writing, or accompany residents on walks.
- Holidays, Parties & Other Evening Events. Join us for parties & events, Shabbat & holiday services, and bingo.
Becoming a Cedar Sinai Park Volunteer
- Complete a volunteer application.
- Please look over the volunteer handbook for more information on our volunteer program and opportunities.
- Once we receive your application, our volunteer coordinator will contact you to schedule an in-person interview and orientation. Expect to complete a background check and sign a confidentiality form.
- Begin volunteering with us!
We’re here to help. Have a question about our volunteer opportunities or the application process? Email our volunteer department and we will be happy to assist!