Volunteers are at the heart of what we do. From organizing recreational activities to responding to the spiritual needs of residents, your time is an essential gift to our residents and to this community. At Cedar Sinai Park, you’ll find a wide range of activities to choose from…
- Arts, Recreation & Socialization. Lead or assist with activities ranging from ceramics, gardening, and games to reminiscence groups and more.
- Adventure Excursions & Local Outings. Join us for beach trips, casino outings, scenic drives, lunch & dinner outings, shopping, and community events.
- One-on-One Time. Read aloud to residents, come by for social visits, letter writing, or accompany residents on walks.
- Holidays, Parties & Other Evening Events. Join us for parties & events, Shabbat & holiday services, and bingo.
Looking for a Specific Activity?
Visit our volunteer calendars and find just the right activity to fit your schedule.
How to Get Started
- Email Phoenix Barrow to receive a Volunteer Application.
Phoenix will then contact you to schedule an in-person meeting.
- Go through a criminal history record check
- Participate in an in-person interview
- Begin volunteering with us!
We’re here to help. Have a question about our volunteer opportunities or the application process? Email Phoenix Barrow. She will be happy to provide you with additional information or to guide you through the application process.